- 1 pound chopped leftover turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups unsalted canned tomatoes
- 4 cups canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 8 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- Water, as desired
In a soup pot, add the turkey and onion. Saute over low heat until the onions are translucent. Stir in the tomatoes, kidney beans, sugar and chili powder. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Add the celery and cook for another 10 minutes. Add water, as desired, for thinner consistency.
Ladle into warmed individual bowls and top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream. Serve immediately.